PLASTIC MOUSE TRAP
This lightweight snapping mousetrap consists of a set of plastic jaws operated by the coiled spring and triggering mechanism inside the jaws, where the bait is held. It is easy to draw the trap and apply a bait. The trigger snaps the jaws shut, killing the rodent. The trap should be placed where mice can appear, but out of the reach of children and pets.Product benefits
The trap works on the similar basis as a standard wooden clap trap for mice. It differs only in used material - plastics - and in its construction. It can be easily set, supplied with a bait and placed with a very high efficiency of use.
The trap can be washed and used repeatedly. Also there is a loop on the side to fix the trap with a string if neces- sary to ensure the trap is always found where it was placed. The trap has a spring made of quality stainless steel. It ensures long life of the trap even if it is used in damp space. The trap is very light, space-saving and discreet and it is used at different kind of places, mostly in houses, cottages, stables, warehouse factories, shops and so on.
The biggest advantage of the trap is that it works completely on physical basis. No poison or toxic stuff is added. Also, it kills the mice very quickly.
- 16 cartons per layer, 8 layers on the pallet = 128 cartons per pallet
- pallet gross weight: 241 kg
- 6.400 pcs on the pallet
- size of the pallet: 120 x 80 x 175 cm
- pallet cubature: 1,68 m3
- 50 pcs of traps per carton
- transport carton size: 300 x 200 x 200 mm
- transport carton gross weight: 1,73 kg
- transport carton cubature: 0,012 m3
- 38 cartons per layer, 10 layers on the pallet = 380 cartons per pallet
- pallet gross weight: 408 kg
- 4.560 pcs on the pallet
- size of the pallet 120 x 80 x 125 cm
- pallet cubature 1,20 m3
- 2 pcs per box, 12 boxes per carton
- transport carton size: 265 x 205 x 105 mm
- transport carton gross weight: 1,02 kg
- transport carton cubature: 0,0057 m3