Predator 3D repellents (Space repellents)
New 3D generation of protection against annoying and dangerous insects.
3D repellent is space and wide spectral insecticide with repellent effect against mosquitoes, ticks, flies, moths, earwigs and other intrusive insects. It also works against tropical insects carrying dangerous diseases (for example: yellow fever, West Nile virus or Zika virus). It is intended for use indoor and outdoor as well.
It kills all life stage of mosquitoes: larvae, pupas and adults. The active substance paralysis and kills not only by the direct contact, but it works by inhalation too. The repellent vaporizes progressively into the space, repels and paralyses intrusive insects immediately. You can be in such treated space without any additional protection against insects.
Instructions for use
For larvae and pupas: Aapply where water accumulates - to garden tanks, barrels and anywhere where larvae can be found. Don’t apply to brooks, rivers or ponds. Toxic for fishes.
- Indoor - apply evenly onto the whole area and to the space where insects can be occurred (curtains, window ledges etc.).
- Outdoor - choose the borders of area where you don’t want to insects to occur (floors, walls, summerhouses, porches, garden restaurants, hunting high seats, tents, sleeping bags, tarps, curtains, mosquito nettings etc.)
Don’t apply to your skin and clothing!
The optimal amount for application of the aerosol or spray bottle is about 4-5 ml per m².
Indoor - when applied on porous material it can last for couple of weeks.
Outdoor - minimally 24 hours against mosquitoes, couple of days up to weeks against ticks. Repellent is suitable for fisherman, hunters and for occasion time in the nature with the higher concentration of dangerous and annoying insects. This new technology fully replaces electric insecticide vaporizers and window nets or mosquito netting too.
Repellent is suitable for fisherman, hunters and for occasion time in the nature with the higher concentration of dangerous and annoying insects. This new technology fully replaces electric insecticide vaporizers and window nets or mosquito netting too.
Design: scented / unscented.
Hazard classification - Predator aerosol: Aerosol, category 1. Serious eye damage/eye irritation; category 2. Hazardous to the aquatic environment, category 1. H222 Extremely flammable aerosol. H229 Pressurized container: May burst if heated. H319 Causes serious eye damage. H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Active substance: transfluthrin 0,2 %, PBO 1 %, geraniol 0,1 %.
Contains: propan-2-ol, isobutan, butan, propan.
Hazard classification - Predator spray bottle: Flammable liquid, category 2. Serious eye damage/eye irritation; category 1. Specific target organ toxicity - single exposure, category 3. Hazardous to the aquatic environment, category 3. H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapour. H319 Causes serious eye damage. H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness. H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Active substance: transfluthrin, piperonylbutoxid.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
1) Aerosol 300 ml
- 12 pcs per shipping carton
- size of the carton: 223 x 265 x 106 mm
- carton gross weight: 3,12 kg
- 24 cartons per layer, 5 layers on the pallet = 120 cartons per pallet
- 1.440 pcs on the pallet
- size of the pallet: 120 x 80 x 113 cm
- pallet gross weight: 391 kg
- pallet cubature: 1,08 m3
2) Spray bottle 500 ml
- 14 pcs per shipping carton
- size of the carton: 270 x 330 x 200 mm
- carton gross weight: 7 kg
- 11 cartons per layer, 5 layers on the pallet = 55 cartons per pallet
- 770 pcs on the pallet
- size of the pallet: 120 x 80 x 135 cm
- pallet gross weight: 401 kg
- pallet cubature: 1,15 m3