Glue developed for the tree protection against creeping insects. It is applied on a tree trunk to create a compact glue strip in thickness of 0,6 - 0,8 mm that does not allow creeping insects to come to the tree-top and damage fruits.
The glue can also be applied on a board in a layer of 0,3 - 0,4 mm. Such board can be hung into a tree-top or can be placed directly into the soil nearby a plant.
Areas of application
Vermifix is being used for monitoring and detection of attacks or the occurence of insect pests - Flea beetles, Whiteflies, Aphids, Weevils, Fungus Gnats, Thunderflies, Leafminers, Cherry-fruit flies, ants, caterpillars and Scale insects on the fruit and ornamental trees, in greenhouses, vegetables, house plants and field crops.
The glue is efficient at places where bands for tree and plant protection cannot be used. It is convenient for protection of shrubs and young trees with thin trunks where adhesive bands are difficult to be placed. It makes a 100% barrier even on rough trunk surfaces. However, it can be used on young tree only if the trees already have their outer layer of bark (rhytidome).
1 tube covers about 3 m length.
The parameter of stickiness and adhesive power of the glue is optimally set up to ensure the glue catches insects well and at the same time it can be easily squeezed out of the tube. Our glue has high resistance against the sunshine that usually causes a quick degradation of these kinds of glue. When the glue is exposed to the direct sunshine it keeps its adhesiveness for a long time. The glue is non-phytotoxic (not harmful for plants) and can be safely used directly onto trees and plants. The glue is registered and certificated with relevant authorities.
Shelf life is 10 years from the manufacturing date.
- 8 cartons per layer, 8 layers on the pallet = 64 cartons per pallet
- pallet gross weight: 464 kg
- 2.560 pcs on the pallet
- size of the pallet: 120 x 80 x 185 cm
- pallet cubature: 1,78 m3
- 135 g of the glue packed in a metal tube, 1 tube packed in a paper box, 40 boxes per carton
- transport carton size: 340 x 290 x 210 mm
- transport carton gross weight: 7 kg
- transport carton cubature: 0,0207 m3
Packaging - 13 kg in a metal bucket
- 13 kg of the glue in a metal bucket
- bucket size: diameter 260 mm, height 410 mm
- bucket gross weight: 14 kg
Packaging - 170 kg in a metal barrel
- 170 kg of the glue in a metal barrel
- barrel size: diameter 610 mm, height 890 mm
- barrel gross weight: 180 kg