Slug Trap is designed to help protect vegetable or flower gardens from damage caused by slugs and snails. The trap consists of a small plastic container with easily removable lid. Using beer or yeast water as bait will attract snails or slugs effectively.
Instructions for use
Place in areas infested by slugs or snails, such as flowerbeds or vegetable patches. Fill the trap with beer or a mixture of yeast and warm water. Fasten the removable lid and bury the trap in your garden ensuring it is approximately 5 cm above the ground level. Slugs and snails are attracted by the smell of the bait and get trapped inside.
Slug Trap is completely harmless and safe for use around wild or domestic animals. It is an environmentally friendly way of catching snails and slugs without the use of harsh chemicals. The trap is suitable for eco-farming. Its application is simple, it is non-toxic, hard-wearing and re-usable. Comes in a pack of 2 pcs.
- 4 cartons per layer, 5 layers on a pallet, 20 cartons per pallet
- pallet gross weight 128 kg
- 480 pcs on the pallet
- size of the pallet: 120 x 80 x 185 cm
- pallet cubature: 1,78 m3
- 2 pcs per paper box, 24 pcs per transport carton
- transport carton size: 540 x 380 x 340 mm
- transport carton gross weight: 5,60 kg
- transport carton cubature: 0,069 m3