REVILAN red / green - wax composition Description This special wax composition is intended primarily for the grafting of vine seedlings both in stratification and in the planting of nurseries or the establishment of young vineyards. It can also be used for grafting and growing roses and other shrub plants. Revilan helps to develop growth, protects against sun, prevents desiccation and protects against mold and mycosis as well. Revilan red - waxing of grafted seedlings in spring Revilan green - waxing of bare seedlings in autumn Instructions for use Meltdown the block of Revilan in suitable container. Correct operational temperature is 60 - 65° C. Dive the upper part of wine graft into dissolved wax and then cool in cold water. Product benefits After dissolving is easily applicable. Creates a protective film after application. Highly soluble and temperature stable.
- single block approx. 3 kg, packed in the carton of approx. 10 kg
- carton size 400 x 280 x 140 mm
- carton cubature 0,0157 m3
- 8 cartons per layer, 5 layers on the pallet = 40 cartons per pallet
- size of the pallet 120 x 80 x 85 cm
- pallet gross weight approx. 420 kg
- pallet volume 0,816 m3