Two pieces of strips, each of them consists of two stripes that are glued together. The pack then contains of 4 glued strips sized 540x150 mm. The trap creates a barrier that does not allow creeping insects to come in the tree-top and damage fruits.
The trap is effective against ants (Formica), span worms (Larentiinae) and fruit scales (Parthenolecanium).
Frutaband is popular among fruit-growers and farmers. It creates effective barrier against creeping insects for several months. It protects the trees against insects that either damage the fruits or bring other insects that can damage the fruits, e.g. ants and plant louse.
All insects are stopped when the strip is wound around the trunk adhesive side out. The glue does not dry up and it is water resistant. Therefore the strip can be used in both interiors and exteriors without any problem. The only thing that can reduce the efficiency of the glue is dust.
A string is enclosed to each trap that ensures the trap cannot fall down from the trunk. The trap is easy to use and easy to handle with. When removing from the trunk it does not leave and marks of the glue.
- 14 cartons per layer, 6 layers on the pallet = 84 carton per pallet
- pallet gross weight: 264 kg
- 5.040 pcs on the pallet
- size of the pallet: 120 x 80 x 200 cm
- pallet cubature: 1,92 m3
- 4 pcs (2 pcs glued together) in a plastic sachet, 20 sachets in a display box, 3 display boxes in transport carton
- transport carton size: 355 x 160 x 285 mm
- transport carton gross weight: 2,90 kg
- transport carton cubature: 0,0162 m3