BugStop - trap for bed bugs
A single-side adhesive pad for detection of a common bed bug (Cimex lectularius).
The set contains four traps.
The trap serves mostly to prevent infestation of a mattress by bed bugs. The temperature of skin and carbon dioxide, which humans exhale, attract bed bugs. This sticky trap works as a barrier and prevents bed bugs from getting into the mattress. In case of an infestation of the environment by bed bugs, we recommend professional intervention.
Instructions for use
Peel o the protective paper layer and place the traps under all legs of a bed or a
sofa. For best results, we recommend pushing all furniture away from the walls.
The trap works until the whole sticky area is covered by trapped insects.
Eectivity is shorter if used in a dusty environment.
If no bed bugs have been trapped, it doesn’t mean that they are not present in the room.
JEasy to use. Free of insecticides the BugStop trap acts as a physical barrier for catching or preventing pests’ invasions. The glue does not dry out and is eective until the trap is covered with insects. Dusty areas will reduce its efficiency.
- 480 displays per layer, 10 layers on the pallet = 800 displays per pallet
- 16.000 pcs on the pallet
- size of the pallet 120 x 80 x 165 cm
- pallet gross weight 376 kg
- pallet gross weight 376 kg m3
- 4 pcs packed in a plastic sachet, 20 sachets per display
- display size 116 x 100 x 150 mm
- display gross weight 0,45 kg
- display cubature 0,001 m3