MOUSE TRAP METAL - black extra easy
It is a jaw spring mousetrap made of metal. Insert a suitable bait, then stretch the trap and secure it. Cheese, sausage, bacon, nuts or even sweet smelling foods can be used as a perfect bait. Good trap placement is an essential step for effective use of mouse traps. Inspect first to determine the activity of the mice. Keep out of the reach of children and domestic animals.
This trap is easy to handle, compared to a typical classic spring traps. It has a one-motion opening mechanism, just press the edges together (it resembles using clothespins), attach a bait and place the trap in the right places where rodents travel. The sensitivity of the trap may be regulated by the bending of the stretch sheet (see the picture). It is linked to a weight of the bait.
Traps can be reused. They are suitable for use within the home and outdoors - in buildings such as houses, cottages, barns, farm buildings, various workshops and factories.
- 2 transport cartons per layer, 2 layers on the pallet = 4 cartons per pallet
- pallet gross weight: 121 kg
- 1.920 pcs on the pallet
- size of the pallet: 120 x 80 x 135 cm
- pallet cubature: 1,3 m3
- 24 pcs per inner carton (250 x 100 x 100 mm), 24 inner cartons in one transport carton
- transport carton size: 520 x 330 x 410 mm
- transport carton gross weight: 26,2 kg
- ransport carton cubature: 0,0704 m3