FEROKAP - Pheromone adhesive tape for monitoring food moths
Double sided adhesive strip containing pheromone which is specifically and solely effective on food moth males of genera Ephestia elutella, Ephestia kuehniella, Ephestia cautella and Plodia interpunctella. It contains attractant which guarantees efficient trapping of the housefly too.
It is a standard roll type flycatcher with pheromone for food moths added into the glue. The pheromone evapo- rates from the adhesive strip gradually and attracts four kinds of food moth males. Each flypaper with pheromone is able to attract male moths in room sized up to 500m3. The efficiency and affectivity of the food moth strips have been proved by both laboratory tests and hands-on experience.
As the food moth pheromone strips attract and trap the male moths, the reproduction is stopped and the food is protected from their larvae. All of adult male moths are not destroyed at once when the strip is placed, but it ensures that there will not be larvae in the food.
- 6 cartons per layer, 8 layers on the pallet = 48 cartons per pallet
- pallet gross weight: 591 kg
- 48.000 pcs on the pallet
- size of the pallet: 120 x 80 x 190 cm
- pallet cubature: 1,83 m3
- 100 pc of the flypapers per box, 10 boxes per transport carton
- carton size: 600 x 240 x 220 mm
- carton gross weight: 11,9 kg
- carton cubature: 0,0317 m3